Saturday, 5 July 2008

Went Fishing With Brandon on 03-07-2008



went pond fishing with brandon on 03-07-2008.. the rate charge $50 for 5 hours.. fish releasing time 1000hrs, 1500hrs & 2000 hrs.. it works out to $10 for an hour.. i tink it's very reasonable.. found out abt this place from fishing website.. went to recee couple of times and finally decided to give it a try.. brandon was itching to fish as he had finished his U studies.. hahaha.. it was pretty quiet, no bites at all when we started fishing at abt 1230hrs.. the bigger fish was caught 20 mins after fishes were release at 1500hrs.. i didn't know my bait was taken by the Ang cho.. i was tying a hook when i look at the water again for my float.. realising that my float was missing, my heart began to pump faster and harder.. haha... i reeled in my line slowly and then there was a strong pull! immediately i set the hook and the fight was ON!! i reeled in without using much strength, so i guessed it's below 1kg mark.. as my line got closer.. the fish suddenly made a dash and my rod was bent to U shape!! as i'm only using 10 pound line, i decided to release the tension abit to let the fish pull and tired out.. for abt 5 times, the fish made a dash when i reeled in my line.. finally i saw an Ang Cho which looked quite a size.. carefully and slowly brandon helped me to bring up the fish!! haha.. the second fish was caught abt 10 mins before i ended my session.. we weighed the fish and the bigger one was 2.4kg, the smaller one was 1.4kg.. end of the day, i looked like a red lobster as the weather was damn hot.. but worthwhile.. looking forward to another session as brandon wanted to go again.. anyway, we are going for offshore trip with Uncle Chong on 15th July.. am excited and looking forward to the trip...

1 comment:

Ho said...

wei.. update photos on the last fishing trip leh!!!